Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank You Last Mission Report


Beloved Saints,

Awesome! Thank you all for your prayers and support. No mission out-reach is ever as good or as rewarding as the last one. Beloved, it is with awe and wonder that can I say: “It is finished! And now we start to work on next year’s trip to the Philippines!” I pray that you will consider joining us for the 2010 mission trip.

The 2009 mission was an enormous success and surpassed expectations in all areas as the tally shows. Lord willing and your prayers and support the 2010 mission will even be better.

Many of you have asked; “Pastor Butch how can I help.” If you want to become a team member or you want to partner with me in prayer, provide financial support, or contribute to the needs of the medical and dental outreach, please contact me or Christians in Action Ministries International cinamissions@christiansinaction.org. My email is pastorbutch@gmail.com and my blog is http://pastorbutch.blogspot.com/. Again I truly thank each of you that partnered with me through your prayers and finances.

Team pictures: I have a disk containing all the team pictures, if you would like a copy please contact me by email and I will send you a disk.

The team saw signs, miracles, and wonders as we saw extremely high blood pressures dramatically drop after praying for many patients. The Lord worked His blessings as we were obedient to His task at hand.

The Filipino men, woman, boy, and girls found Joy, Peace, and the Love of the Lord, as the team reached out to them on behalf of Christ. The Christians in Action team and the many local volunteers worked extremely hard all for the glory of the Lord! Here the total numbers:

Total number of sites: 7 Total People registered: 4,449
Total medical patients: 3,423 Total dental patients: 1,097
Total decisions for Christ: 3,141

No comments:

Post a Comment